Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 600 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting, and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
Currently, we offer a position of Manual Tester for the automotive industry in permanent employment in Munich.
The ideal applicant has first-hand expertise with car prototypes and the E / E architecture and has been involved in the development of ECUs for the automotive industry.
- Set-up, wiring, and maintenance of the subsystem workstation
- Carrying out HW & SW updates on prototype parts
- Adding additional features using hardware or software
- Manual testing of various functions
- Performing repetitive tests as well as free tests on the subsystem station/labcar/vehicle incl. high-current tests
- Analyzing errors (using multimeters, oscilloscopes, or diagnostics tools to check messages on various bus systems)
- Creating a ticket whenever an SW error is discovered
- Read and understand the requirements
- Remotely assisting the test automation team with questions
- Graduation from studies or technical training in the field of electrical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering, computer science, or comparable education.
- Knowledge in handling measuring technology (with a multimeter, oscilloscope, or e.g. with Vector tools)
- Strong communication abilities are necessary to cooperate with various work groups and stakeholders.
- Experience in the automotive field/bus communication is desirable
This position requires relocation to Munich or Bad Wörishofen.
It is desirable if you have a track record of professional dedication to hardware, testing, and/or quality assurance. The candidate should exhibit expertise in current testing theory and practice, a dedication to lifelong learning, and a track record of successfully implementing practical testing principles in prior roles.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Prime card – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial).
- Relocation support (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for a fixed amount of time) for the employees outside of Germany.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
As part of the support in relocation, we offer the possibility of using a business apartment!
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full-time (40 hrs/week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days a year
50,000 – 70,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“.Zurück zur Liste