Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 600 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
We offer the position of Automotive Project Engineer for electrical systems in the field of system engineering and consulting.
The ideal candidate has a experience in bus systems (CAN, LIN,Flexray or Ethernet). Your soft skills – very good German (B2/C1) and communicative English will be very useful with regard to close touch with customer and communication with work colleagues.
- Planning, coordination, and technical implementation of the customer’s requirements within the specified time frame and project budget.
- Developing a concept for testing and validation – you will work on system test solutions for electrical systems in the vehicles.
- Being a competent contact person for the system validation area and for our customers for the development and design of test systems.
- Development of test cases for new products and for phases of your projects.
- Using the modern system and software development methods and tools.
- First experience with bus systems (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, or CAN-FD).
- Very good German (B2/C1) and communicative English (B2).
- Knowledge of the product development process in the automotive industry (OEM, Tier1).
- Willing for relocation to Munich / Wolfsburg.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of programming languages: C ++, Python, Java, or C #.
- Knowledge of requirements analysis, creation, and validation.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Primecard – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial, up to 50%).
- Relocation support.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days / year
up to 60,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills and experience)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Apply for this job“.Zurück zur Liste