The company is a well-know manufacturer of innovative solutions for the electromobility sector, which they believe is the technology of the future.
Our client is driven by a passion for new technologies, which allows them to deliver solutions of the highest quality.
Furthermore, their activities focuses on providing innovative technology with a particular center on the areas of ADAS and electromobility.
Finally, by combining extensive experience in the construction and development of projects for the automotive industry with software development, the company is capable of creating modern products of the highest quality.
Currently, we offer the position of a HIL Tester in Ingolsdatd. The specialist should have extensive knowledge and experience of test automation with EXAM.
- Testing and validating vehicle functions and components (HW & SW) on HiL systems or test stands.
- Automation of tests with the usage of EXAM.
- Creating and executing test cases.
- Maintenance and extension of test benches with new ideas to improve the user interface.
- Analyzing, in case of bug identification, the source of the problem between a software framework or HIL.
- Planning, designing, and implementing test concepts and test systems.
- Completed studies or technical training in electrical engineering, automotive technology, computer science, industrial engineering, or similar fields.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with EXAM
- Ability to write basic scripts (in Bash, Python) and/or system integration of test frameworks (in Python, C++).
- Experience with various automation tools
- Very systematic approach, attention to detail, and good problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Good communication skills in German (at least B2).
- A long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office possibility (partial).
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.