The company is a leading software development and integration partner for world’s best known brands with locations all around the globe. Around 7000 employees are experts in embedded software, digital solutions and AI.
The company is known for extensive know-how in areas of Autonomous Driving & ADAS, Electric & Conventional Powertrain, Connected Vehicles, Vehicle Diagnostics, AUTOSAR and Vehicle Engineering & Design.
We are currently looking for a Function Development Lead for an EV Charging project for permanent employment for our client in Munich.
- Implement high voltage charging protocols in Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow.
- Carry out a detailed analysis of SW requirements.
- Execute SW architecture design
- Assist the test and development teams in comprehending the SW requirements.
- Evaluate work products.
- Provide technical explanations to client-side technical leads, system, and SW architects.
- Assist the product owner with planning, enhancing, and implementing.
- 5+ years of experience implementing HV charging protocols/standards or similar.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or similar.
- Relevant familiarity with HV standards (CCS, GB/T, CHAdeMo, and/ or ChaoJi).
- Good experience with Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow.
- Solid understanding and experience with ASPICE SWE development processes.
- Good familiarity with test and calibration procedures.
- Understanding of system architectures in ePowertrain systems.
- Proficiency in English (minimum B2) and German (minimum B2).
Nice to have:
- Experience with AUTOSAR is a plus.
- Proven experience in leading an agile team.
- Very systematic approach, attention to detail, and good problem-solving skills.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Relocation support (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for a fixed amount of time).
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“.Zurück zur Liste