Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 800 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
- You will be responsible for planning, coordination and technical implementation of the customer’s requirements within the planned time frame and project budget.
- Aiming to develop concepts for testing and validation, you will work on system/software/hardware test solutions for networking systems in the vehicles of tomorrow.
- Development of test cases for new products and the support of the validation process.
- You will use modern system and software development methods and tools.
- You will be a competent contact person for our customers in the area of system validation and for the development and design of test systems. The intensive exchange with the customers and your team is of great importance here.
- Knowledge of the software product development process in the automotive domain (OEM, Tier1) as well as in requirements analysis, creation and validation.
- Relevant experience in testing functions and in the field of software and communication systems testing in the automotive industry. (For example: Integration Test Engineer, Function Owner, Requirements Engineer, Software Tester, System Test Engineer).
- Knowledge of the common automotive bus communication systems like CAN, LIN, Flexray, Automotive Ethernet, CAN-FD.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python and Java or C#, would be helpful.
- Initial experience with coordinating and leading tasks.
- Excellent German and English skills.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Primecard – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial).
- Relocation support for the employees outside of Germany.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- A wide range of training courses via the company’s internal training database and Gamelearn online learning platform – so you can continue your studies with us in a targeted manner.
- Possible taking over internal roles (e.g. fairs, recruitment, mentoring …) – if you want to get involved also outside the role of the team.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days / year
65,000 – 85,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills and experience)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“.Zurück zur Liste