The company is an engineering office operating in the automotive sector, providing services in the areas of testing, software development, system engineering and consulting as well as producing and selling its own hardware and software products worldwide. The headquarter is located in Munich with several sites in Germany and worldwide with almost 800 employees.
Since the company was founded, the company has been growing continuously but also sustainably and has therefore ALWAYS been able to guarantee secure jobs for all of its employees.
The company is known for its niche specializations in the automotive market, which has resulted in a constantly increasing number of projects and the demand for new specialists since the company was established.
Among the niche specialisations, there is extensive know-how in testing of complex automotive ECUs and expertise in vehicle communication network, especially automotive Ethernet. They are also pioneers of products for bus systems. With the rare knowledge and in-house hardware and software solutions they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
Currently, we offer a position of an Automotive Cybersecurity Systems Engineer.
The ideal candidate has background in automotive network security or is willing to discover security domain with good network engineering experience. Also the candidate has worked with test automation and standardized testing.
- Planning, coordination, and technical implementation of the customer’s cybersecurity requirements within the specified time frame and project budget.
- Developing cybersecurity concepts on for electrical systems in the vehicles.
- Direct communication with customers and development process support regarding cybersecurity in the vehicle.
- Using company’s own products as test tools / prototypes.
- Experience in Ethernet protocols trace analysis – TCP/IP, Some/IP.
- Knowledge of automotive BUS-systems analysis, e.g. CAN, LIN or FlexRay.
- General knowledge of vehicle E/E system functions.
- Good programming skills in Python, C# or other OO language.
- Knowledge of the product development process in the automotive industry (OEM, Tier1).
- Fluent English skills.
Following knowledge about network security is a big plus, but there is a possibility to join the project without it:
- Knowledge of Network security protocols – IPsec, MACsec, TLS, ARP, SSH.
- Experience in cybersecurity – VPN, firewalls, proxies.
- Experience with cryptography or development of security-critical software like e.g. OpenSSL.
- Experience with version management systems – Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of automotive security – SecOC, key management systems, vehicle intrusion detection systems.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Primecard – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial).
- Relocation support for the employees outside of Germany.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- A wide range of training courses via the company’s internal training database and Gamelearn online learning platform – so you can continue your studies with us in a targeted manner.
- Possible taking over internal roles (e.g. fairs, recruitment, mentoring …) – if you want to get involved also outside the role of the team.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days a year
Depending on skills and experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“.Zurück zur Liste