Our client is an Automotive software integration partner for world’s best known brands with locations all around the globe. Almost 8000 employees are experts in embedded software, digital solutions and AI. The company is known for extensive know-how in areas of Autonomous Driving & ADAS, Electric & Conventional Powertrain, Connected Vehicles, Vehicle Diagnostics, AUTOSAR and Vehicle Engineering & Design.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
Currently, we offer a position of a Lead/Architect for a Software Quality & Tooling in permanent employment in Munich. You would join an Architecture team developing a brand new Autonomous Driving platform.
The ideal candidate has a solid experience in Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration practice, as well as knowledge of Python scripting and C++ code analysis.
- Performing customer discussions on Automotive Software Quality Tools and ability to deal with customer requirements.
- Working in a methodical and systematic way towards achieving goals in an Agile environment with a problem-solving mindset.
- Divide work and plan tasks with the team.
- Being a Mentor for junior engineers and enable an improvement of team competencies.
- Have a passion for code quality.
- Experience in Python wrapper scripts.
- Experience in analyzing C++ codebase.
- Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration experience.
- Expertise in Continuous Build Environment and experience with tools used for Unit Testing, Code Coverage testing, Safety Tooling etc.
- General understanding of C++, software build systems, OOP in C++.
- Experience with Klocwork and/or clang-tidy.
- Understand AutoSAR C++ guidelines, IS026262.
- Experience with Docker, Zuul, ansible based CI/CD implementations.
- German language.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 28 days of holiday leave per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (for specific roles).
- Relocation support (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for a fixed amount of time).
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time depending on the role)
28 days a year
75,000 – 85,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“Zurück zur Liste