Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 500 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management. The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
We are looking for a programmer experienced in C# and .NET for the 5-person software project .
The ideal applicant (m/f/d) already has initial experience in application development of software for test applications and has extensive experience in programming with C# /.NET.
- extensive C#/.NET work experience (minimum 4+ years)
- knowledge of the modern software methods and architectures
- initial experience in automotive sector
- experience with tools such as Sonarqube, Jenkins and Unittest
- communicative English
- knowledge of C++ is nice to have
- knowledge of automotive Ethernet
This position requires relocation to Munich.
- Developing applications in C# and .NET for client’s own software in-house with software project team (currently 5 persons).
- communicating with the team through GitLab and interdisciplinary cooperation with other development departments (hardware, FPGA, systems, embedded software).
- doing code reviews and making the code maintainable.
- We offer a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year
- Register your flexible working hours through our app.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial)
- Relocation package (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for the first month of work)
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
As part of the support in relocation, we offer the possibility of using a business apartment!
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days a year
60 000 – 75 000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle”.Zurück zur Liste