Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 600 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
We offer the position of Process Engineer. You have a chance to take part in designating and maintaining high quality processes both for development projects and the company itself in the bigger picture. The company is headquartered in Munich.
Your soft skills, very good German (B2/C1) and communicative English will be very useful with regard to close touch with customer and to communicate with work colleagues.
- Defining quality processes for company-wide context.
- Process definition and support for development projects internally as well as externally with the customers.
- Conducting internal audits and support during external audits.
- Support to customers with project management tooling and reports.
- Close collaboration with project management and other members of the company.
- Acting as external and internal quality contact person.
- Support to customers in defining and improving processes and tooling.
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, vehicle technology, industrial engineering or comparable studies.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Ability to communicate in order to be able to work in a coordinated manner with different working groups.
- Experience in conducting audits.
- Very good written and spoken English and German.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
Nice to have :
- Programming knowledge in Python or similar, for the possible automated creation of reports.
- Knowledge of iso 14001.
- Knowledge of FUSI iso 26262.
- A long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- Working in modern workplaces with innovative tools and make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- Registering your flexible working hours through our app.
- Homeoffice (partial).
- Free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Creating devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learning new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enriching yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
30 days / year
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Apply for this job“.Zurück zur Liste