Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 600 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
We are currently looking for a Junior Engineering Consultant for Automotive.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and a technical background that allows them to thoroughly understand the client’s needs. The perfect candidate knows English and German which allows for easy communication, is a meticulous and inquisitive person, and wants to develop together with the pioneer of automotive E / E products.
Upon starting at the company you will be further supported by an experienced colleague who will work with you individually as a mentor/coach role.
We are looking for a colleague who will join our client at the headquarters in Munich (Available relocation support for people from outside Germany). It is not possible to work remotely.
- Close cooperation with the project management and test team,
- Requirements-based development coordination for the company’s automotive customers,
- Support to automotive customers in defining and improving requirements-based SW development processes and support with project management tooling and reports,
- Dealing with various customer tools and ticket systems.
- Completed degree in the field of electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, industrial engineering, or comparable studies or experience that allows you to understand customer needs and translate them into technical requirements,
- You speak fluent English (at least C1) and communicative German (at least B2).
Nice to have:
- Experience in the automotive field / bus communication.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Primecard – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial).
- Relocation support for the employees outside of Germany.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- A wide range of training courses via the company’s internal training database and Gamelearn online learning platform – so you can continue your studies with us in a targeted manner.
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Possible taking over internal roles (e.g. fairs, recruitment, mentoring …) – if you want to get involved also outside the role of the team.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days a year
Junior – up to 55,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills),
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“Zurück zur Liste