Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 500 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management. The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
Currently, we offer position of a integration tester for vehicle function called smart access.
The ideal candidate has been involved in the development process of ECUs for the automotive industry and already has first experience with vehicle prototypes as well as with the E / E architecture.
- Development and execution of tests in vehicle electronics.
- Conducting integration tests.
- Software validation during development as part of complex development and test projects.
- Launching and updating of test vehicles and test stations.
- Analysis and assessment of test results along with documentation of errors.
- Constant contact with various development departments.
- Completed technical studies
- Knowledge of Ethernet and CAN (hardware, communication protocols).
- Initial experience with Linux as a development platform, Python and C++.
- Good knowledge of German (main language in a project).
- Good communication skills in English
This position requires relocation to Munich.
Demonstrated professional commitment to software and testing and / or quality assurance is preferred. The candidate should demonstrate knowledge of the latest testing theory and practice, a commitment to continuous learning in the field, and a history of applying useful testing concepts in previous positions.
- We offer a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year
- Register your flexible working hours through our app.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial)
- Relocation package (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for the first month of work)
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
As part of the support in relocation, we offer the possibility of using a business apartment!
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days a year
55,000 – 70,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“.Zurück zur Liste