Our client is an Automotive software integration partner for world’s best known brands with locations all around the globe. Almost 8000 employees are experts in embedded software, digital solutions and AI. The company is known for extensive know-how in areas of Autonomous Driving & ADAS, Electric & Conventional Powertrain, Connected Vehicles, Vehicle Diagnostics, AUTOSAR and Vehicle Engineering & Design.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
Currently, we offer a position of a Test & Maintenance Enginer for HIL in permanent employment in Munich. You would be responsible for maintenance, coordination, troubleshooting and right configuration of HIL setup built for validation testing and SW/System Integration testing.
- Fixing issues related to hardware and ECU interfaces.
- Monitoring I/O mapping with dSPACE HIL I/O Boards, verify napkin schematic for Hardware, break-out box, wiring harnesses etc.
- Configuring dSPACE processor boards, I/O boards, CAN and LIN boards, create RTI blocks for interfaces etc.
- Monitoring electrical interfaces with real loads, ECUs, break-out box with dSPACE HIL systems.
- Working closely with SW/System engineers to fix any hardware issues, bench issues, wiring harnesses and to perform basic checkout tests to ensure the bench up and running.
- Communicating testing status to project leaders.
- Creating test reports and communicating results to the product development team.
- Maintaining of Testing Hardware and equipment for HIL.
- Experience in dSPACE Processor Boards, PHS/Scalexio Boards, I/O Boards and dSPACE tools like Control Desk, Configuration Desk and Model Desk.
- Good knowledge in MATLAB, Simulink and troubleshooting interfaces with external hardware.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 28 days of holiday leave per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (for specific roles).
- Relocation support (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for a fixed amount of time).
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time depending on the role)
28 days a year
69,000 – 82,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“Zurück zur Liste