Our client is a dynamically evolve IT company operating in the automotive sector with currently over 400 employees. It has been on the market for 12 years!
The team consists of motivated engineers and consultants. By working together on the development of software, components, concepts and prototypes as well as during tests and evaluations, they enjoy a creative and relaxed working atmosphere.
Do you want to enrich your CV with work experience abroad, working on innovative projects for clients whose name and products are known all over the world? Or maybe you are simply curious about the world and would like to get to know new places, culture, find a new hobby?
Send us your CV and we will open up new opportunities for you!
The company’s office is located in Munich, in the capital of the most popular German state of Bavaria. The city is the main center for art, technology, finance, publishing, culture, innovation, education, business and tourism in Germany and Europe. The city enjoys a very high standard and quality of life and is regularly rated as the most livable city in the world.
Not only the city itself offers many attractions. Munich is located a few kilometers from the Alps, which are a great starting point for hiking, water and winter sports after work or at weekend.
Austria is also nearby, which can be reached by car in less than an hour, and to Italy or Switzerland in two and a half hours.
We offer the position of an embedded C / C ++ developer in Munich for projects related to the development of own products aimed at supporting the development and testing of vehicles.
- System requirements development
- Bug fixing
- Very good embedded C / C ++ skills
- Good knowledge of data buses such as automotive Ethernet, CAN, LIN, Flexray
- Experience in the automotive industry
Benefits for the employee
- We offer a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- Register your flexible working hours through our app.
- Homeoffice once a week.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
30 days / year
Relocation package (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for the first month of work)