The company is a leading software development and integration pertner for world’s best known brands with locations all around the globe. Around 7000 employees are experts in embedded software, digital solutions and AI.
The company is known for extensive know-how in areas of Autonomous Driving & ADAS, Electric & Conventional Powertrain, Connected Vehicles, Vehicle Diagnostics, AUTOSAR and Vehicle Engineering & Design.
Currently, we offer a position of a AUTOSAR Integration Engineer in permanent employment in Munich.
- Build and integrate the software using CI technologies
- Integration of the HL, BSW and MCAL components
- Coordination with stake holders
- Using of the latest CI techniques for building efficient software
- Optimizing compilers and Memory mapping tools for performance and memory optimization
- Automation of the Build and integration process using JENKINS
- Using Lauterbach and equivalent Debuggers /Emulators to flash the software
- 3+ years of experience in ECU Development based on AUTOSAR
- Understanding of usage of Oscilloscopes and Debuggers
- Experience in MAKE or equivalent Build Environment, and Integration tool chains
- Knowledge of AGILE Methodology
- Working experience with Automotive Tier-1 and OEMs
- Expertise on Boot loaders, Schedulers, Automotive Diagnostic services.
- Being able to extract SW Product specifications from Vehicle specifications.
- Ability to interact with OEMs systems engineers, set up environment for simulating use cases similar to Tier-1 and OEM test benches.
- Around 3 years of experience in AUTOSAR configurations preferably on Vector tools.
- Expertise in Network management, NVM, BSWm and OS configurations.
- Experience in Embedded Application SW development and familiarity with Auto grade compilers – GHS/IAR compiler suite’s is a must have.
- Familiar with Misra ‘C’ coding practice and use of tools such as QAC, Vector cast is preferable.
- Familiarity with Vector CANoE tools
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration
- 30 days of holiday leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation support (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for a fixed amount of time)
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time depending on the role)
30 days a year
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“Zurück zur Liste