Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 600 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
We offer the position of Automotive Project Engineer for electrical systems in the field of system engineering and consulting.
The ideal candidate has an experience in common bus systems (CAN, LIN, Flexray) and Ethernet. Your soft skills – very good German (B2/C1) and communicative English will be very useful with regard to close touch with customer and communication with work colleagues.
- Planning, coordination, and technical implementation of the customer’s requirements within the specified time frame and project budget.
- Developing a concepts for testing and validation – you will work on system test solutions for Networks systems in the vehicles.
- Trace analysis of common BUS systems and Ethernet (DoIP, SomeIP, TCP protocols) with common dedicated tools (Wireshark, CANoe) as well as inhouse analysing tools.
- Being a competent contact person for the system validation area and for our customers for the development and design of test systems.
- Development of partial tests cases for the results of your work.
- Using the modern system and software development methods and tools.
- Experience (senior level) in common bus systems (CAN, LIN, Flexray, CAN-FD) and Ethernet.
- Very good German (B2/C1) and communicative English (B2).
- Knowledge of the product development process in the automotive industry (OEM, Tier1).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of programming languages: C++, Python, Java, or C#.
- Knowledge of requirements analysis, creation, and validation.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Primecard – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (up to 50%).
- Relocation bonus.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enriching yourself with the experience of working with an international company with the niche knowledge about automotive ethernet and incar network.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days / year
65,000 – 90,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills and experience)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Bewerbe dich für diese Stelle“.Zurück zur Liste